You can view a list of offers for assets you're interested in co-owning. You have the option to make a buying offer from the seller's list. Once the seller accepts your buying offer, the transaction is considered completed. This type of trading is referred to as Peer-to-Peer (P2P) or direct trading between unit holders.
To initiate this process, follow these steps:
- Find the asset you want to co-own and click 'View P2P Listings.'
- Click 'Buy' on the offering you're interested in.
- Specify the number of units you want to purchase and click 'Confirm.'
Note: Ensure that the number of units specified does not exceed the quantity offered for sale by the seller.
Note: Your cash balance must be equal to or greater than the net purchase amount, including fees.
- Enter your PIN code or use biometrics (facial scan or fingerprint) that you've set up to confirm the transaction.
- If your buying offer is successful, you'll see the transaction confirmation, and the offer will be sent to the seller.
Note: When the tender offer is completed, the funds in your wallet will be stored in the 'Cash in offers.
- Once the seller accepts the buying offer, the transaction is considered completed.
Note: Note: After the trading transaction is completed, the 'Cash in Offer' in your wallet, after processing fees, will be transferred to the seller's wallet, and the number of units you purchased will be displayed in the portfolio under 'Holdings.