When an buyer makes a buying offer on your selling offer list, you can accept the buy offer to sell the fraction to the offeror.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Open Listings' on the Buy and Sell page.
- You will see a list of offers from all offerors. Click 'Offer Waiting' to view details of each offer.
- If you wish to accept the offer, click 'Accept Offer.'
- Enter your PIN code or use the biometric facial scan or fingerprint you have set up to confirm the transaction.
- If you accept the offer, the status will change to 'Filled.'
- When the transaction is completed, the fraction amount will be transferred to the buyer, and the net amount, after deducting the processing fee, will be credited to your wallet.