If you are an owner of an Asset and want to sell. You can create a Listing, then Buyers can send you Offers on your listing. You will then have the options to sell your fractions to the Buyer.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Find an Asset you are invested in.
- Tap on ‘Listings’ to view all the current Sellers.
- Tap on ‘Create a Listing’ to make your listing.
- Enter the number of Fractions that you want to sell and press ‘Next’. (Must be less or equal to your Available fractions.)
- Authorise your Listing but entering your PIN code or using Biometrics.
Once you have authorised your Listing, it will be publicly available for Buyers to make offers. You must accept Offers before transactions can be authorised.