Once you have created your account, you can access the Home or Account page to authorise your account which will allow you to make a transaction with security and safety on Fraction application. These steps consist of Identity Verification (KYC/CDD) for the enterprise and Wallet Activation. For Enterprise Identity Verification process, you can submit 12 supporting documents to email@example.com.
Application form to open the account with Fraction
Application form to register the wallet with T2P Co., Ltd
Copy of Board of Directors' meeting resolution to open the account with Fraction (Thailand) Co., Ltd (certified true copy with company seal)
Copy of Articles of Association
Copy of Memorandum of Association (BOJ 2)(if applicable)
Copy of Company Financial Statements for the latest 2 years
Copy of 1st Page of Company's Savings Account Bankbook (only for Thai savings bank accounts)
Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Copy of Company Affidavit within the past 6 months (issued by the Ministry of Commerce)
Copy of Shareholder List (BOJ 5) (certified true copy with company seal)
Copy of Value-Added Tax Registration Certificate (P.P.20) (if applicable)
Copy of ID Card (for Thai) / Passport (for Non-Thai) of the authorized director and agent responsible for the account opening
- Please ensure that all supporting documents are certified true copies with the signature of the authorized director.
- For documents (1) - (10), please certified true copies as “Used for opening a juristic person account with Fraction only".
- For documents (6) - (10), please certified true copies as “Used for opening a juristic person account with T2P only”.
- In addition, please indicate the date when each document was signed.
- And write a 'Certified Correct Copy' with a signed signature in every set of documents to prevent deletion or forgery.